Sunday, February 8, 2009

Bollocks !!!

Ever felt lost and unusual about a feeling and then suddenly realise that you are getting nostalgic, and that too after a very long time? It feels good and makes you realise that more you loose things the chances of finding more is there. I am not a positive person neither am I negative about anything. I take it all as they come, good or bad. And for someone who believes that any experience is a good one once you are through it, I am very sceptic. I don't express myself clearly to people, unless I believe it is very much necessary. Maybe that's why I blog bollocks like this. (Well that's what my friend said. She said people blog because they don't have the balls to express it openly. Well I could say I blog because I am sure only people who are interested in knowing my thoughts will be reading it.) And yes I don't say much about myself to everyone, I keep most of my things secret. I can blame that to me being an Aquarian, though I don't believe in that shit too. Maybe that's why lots of people find me a good secret keeper, and I really believe its not because they have found me trustworthy but maybe they have found me as this well where they can shout their crap and rest assured that I won't blabber.
I am not a believer, my mind is too conceited to believe in something as pure as the God. And I try to keep this to myself most of the cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment