Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Blogging is like a new recipe you find in that nice little corner restaurant, at first you are sceptic, then you become very frequent and addicted, then you slow down and then at some point of time you stop all of it. I always thought of blogging as an out of my emotions, the stuffs which I won't speak to keep things on an even keel. But then when I pondered on the same, it seems like washing dirty laundry in public. Its getting all about me. I am not funny, I am not writing any travelogues, its getting monotonous even for me. That's when I stopped blogging, just to be on the record, not that many a lot are interested in the scanty shitty blogs of mine.

4 comments:

  1. so, whats bothering? the lack of gratification from the public, and non supply of comments? Why not shamelessly market your blog, on chat, on buzz, on twitter for a while, revel in the glory, and see if it makes you feel better. Its a bit like masturbation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well its not the lack of gratification or non supply of comments (however i am pissed off at the general public for that too - let me get my hands on the next available public utility) Its just that I am running out of ideas to write about ME :) See the whole purpose of the blog is to glorify me, to show how better I am than the general public - you, the guy who sits in the next cubicle or that girl who never gives me a second glance. So when the praise is running out I ought to give it some time, I reckon. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari,
    I recently stumbled onto your blog while googling a line I heard from The Motorcycle Diaries. I truly enjoy reading you've posted up. You have wonderful things to say, and you know how to say them wonderfully. Please don't stop. I recently liked your fanpage through facebook.

    Khoa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Khoa!

    I haven't stopped blogging - and it was nice to hear some words of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete