Friday, January 14, 2011

The Plot.

“It is definitely an issue.”
“How can you be so sure of that? We don’t have the slightest of proofs, do we?”
“Don’t say we - you may not have, but I, I am sure. I know it.”
“How? This is not a simple thing, my dear. You cannot just assume and act; given your position and the consequences, the wide consequences, mind you!”
“I know. But can’t you see that if we wait for the proof, the time, the chance will pass. And it will be too late then. It is a decision which has to be made now.”
“O dear, don’t be so hard on yourself, please!”
“I know - I hate my job!”
“Yeah! Being a God or a Goddess is a tough job.”
“So whom do you think, that we should support - Raaman or Raavanan?”
“I would say Raavanan, he is so sexy!”
“Then he shall die! Raaman will win. I have spoken!”

No comments:

Post a Comment