Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Resolution? blah

Today is Dec 31st. And I never had this thing bt new years and new year resolutions. Whats the big deal anyway? Tomorrow is jus another day, be it of another year. But this time I thot mebbe even I can have a "New Year Resolution". I always used to say, to myself at least, that I dont lie. Actually its kinda true, its not becoz I am too much bothered bt the good - bad thing. Its jus becoz I am too selfish and I don really care bt wat others mite think or say. And its always easier to say the truth. One thing I have learned bt it is that mosta the cases you can always get away with saying the truth. So this New Year I am forcing myself that I will not lie. Hmmm, this is new to me, coz till date I used to tell myself I will lie as and wen its required, ie., if its required. And as I said in the end it happens so that you dont have to lie. Mebbe now on I ll force myself. Lets see how black and blue I am gonna be after a month or two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment