Saturday, October 3, 2009

Hey Ho! It ain't so bad!

Hmmm so we went to this place near Udaipur and saw this road-side place selling ingenious Bhang. Well for those who actually doesn't know what it is, its cannabis (Ganja-Weed-Pot-Pullu) seeds-leaves-flowers and O fuck knows what ground and then made into a sweet connotion called Bhang-ki-Thandai. Well it didn't seem so frigging great or magnificent. But this comment should have been made after 30 minutes of drinking the stuff. O Fuck was I high - Check; Was I paranoid - Check; Was I loosing out on reality - Oh yeah Fucking-Check; Well one trial and now I have lots of people pulling my leg now I am back in town. People give me fucking mineral water and told me to drink in small sips (lest I get knocked down). Wow! So be it. Well, did I enjoy it - Hell Yeah Check ! :)

P.S. : There's lot more to (and embarrassing too) this Bhang story. Well why should I say that to you all! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment