Wednesday, October 7, 2009

à la Barrichello :|

Remember that race where a part of Barrichello's car flew off and hit Massa square and which had sent him retiring in the hospital room for sometime? Any part of the vehicle ever fell off while you were riding/driving? Well, it happened to me; today. The metal thing that stays on the back of the bike, behind the seat fell off. It was loose for quite a long time, but I was lazy for a longer period of time. My laziness is much more powerful than a silly piece of metal that is hanging loose from the back of my bike. Some rattle can't frighten me off.
It did fall in a crowded area, but thankfully no one got hurt. Some one could have, this is a heavy piece sharp and a bike can hit it and fall over. It can get stuck in a car-tyre. Thankfully neither of it happened. I took it to the restaurant where I had my breakfast and kept it there, with the promise that I'll take this today noon and fix it. I'm still waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment