Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Diaspora.

The sun, the sky and the occasional showers in the noon (which will help you cool off) - I was enjoying my time there. It was really good, but a rolling stone can’t be attached to any place. I am not a rolling stone, I don’t much roll in the conventional sense. But I don’t get attached to anything unless someone gets attached to me.
I don’t usually hate being forced to move, but this was different. Here I am one day enjoying my sweet time under the sun and suddenly I am being transported to nowhere. I was in some cold place, stuck and with no hope. Then I got used to the calmness; and as usual I started to adjust. I thought the worst was over, but I was wrong. Darkness, silence, blasting thunders and claustrophobia. For a long long time. Then I came out. Different place; different smell; different skies.
It took me a while to understand I was stuck in the heel of a shoe all this time. After all who am I to complain - I am just another rolling stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment