Wednesday, September 23, 2020

I want to be a fly on the wall

 I want to be a fly on the wall.

No, it's not what you think. It's not something devious. 

(Even if it were, what can a fly do to change the matters of humans.)

I want to listen when you say things to yourself.

I want to hear you contradict what you just said to someone else.

I want to watch you cry. Not that I am a sadist, but I think people never really cry unless they are alone.

I want to watch you conspiring with your friends to bring down the government, bring down your boss, bring down the shop whose owner is not your type.

I want to watch you confess the worst things to the worst kind of people.

I want to watch people, when they are real and I want to be able to do nothing about that knowledge.

I want to be a fly on the wall.



No comments:

Post a Comment