Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snatch.

Snatch, is another movie, which I can watch again and again. The film has lots of punch lines and funny dialogues.

   If that's not worth a bet, I don't know what is.
        - He doesn't look bad, does he? - No, he looks great.
        He'll do you proud.
        You reckon that's what people should do for me, Gary? Do me proud?
        It's what you deserve.
        Pull your tongue out of my arsehole.
        Dogs do that.
        You're not a dog, are you?
        No. No, I'm not.
        However...
        ...you do have all the characteristics of a dog, Gary.
        All except loyalty.

1 comment:

  1. Best movie eva. My fav one. Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels was made on the same lines, but the punch is lesesrr. Cheers mate, on the xcellent selection.

    ReplyDelete