Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Where am I?

I think we all have come to this place at some point of time. Or mebbe its just the snobby me thinking the way I am is the way it is. All will be following it, if not they are in the wrong course. Whatever, I am wondering where am I? Heard this U2 song, The City of Blinding Lights? There is a line which goes like this: "What happened to the beauty I had, inside of me?" Fuck all isn't it? At some point of time you retrospect and try to backtrack and many a times you have turned many corners. Now its like going through a one way street in an unknown city and you have traversed from Point A to Point B and now you want to go back to Point A and you can't go back the way you came. You need turn round and round and round.

P.S.: Maybe I should create a tag called B.S.; 'cause thats where most of my recent blogs should be put. 

No comments:

Post a Comment