Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wow !!! Thats quite longer than I thot. :)

The HR needed a list of ma competencies, ya kno the conventional one. I thot why nt I make a more unconventional one based on the feedback I got from ma friends, from time to time. So here it goes :

  1.  I can lie on your face, without flinching, without even a blink of my eye.
    Experience : Since time immemorial. Tho the last time I used this skill was quite a long time ago, I must say. And it gave very positive results, atleast from my perspective. Tho I haven't used it, I think I am not rusty yet.

  2.  This shud be in direct speech - "When you are at your sarcastic best you can peel people." Came from a girl in the college, and not as a compliment tho. Mebbe becoz she was at the receiving end that time.

  3.  I am very sly and I lack conscience. Now this was lil recent, maybe under an year. I kno that I am sly. Bt I always thot I had a bit of a conscience. Bt then your friends know ya better rite? As bt the sly part, if somebody found you sly, then they shud be more sly than you to kno that rite. :) Needn't be, now I know.

  4.  I can vanish and cease to exist with nt even me knowin bt the same. This I had tried a long long back and it was shockin to me wen I found that I had disappeared. And, then, it was tough for me. So this is somethin I would not wanna do again.

  5.  I can remember every single thing tat has happened and then look back and join the dots. I am good at this, and I am nt boasting. And to add to that, I pretty much instinctive and I trust them more than anything.

  6.  I can see people. :) No, nt the dead ones. The real alive ones. I do see them, tho I tend to ignore them.

  7.  If you think you have seen a guy with the biggest ego and attitude problems, send him to me. I have better and bigger ones.

  8.  I am generally positive, bt I can generate lotsa negative energy about me and drive ppl away like one crazy extremely pungent fart.

  9.  I can make ppl hate me. Pretty common skill these days, bt I thot I might mention it too.

  10.  I think the word hypocrite was made with me in mind.

  11.  I can be nice at times, bt don worry bt tat, I am nt usually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment