Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Everything's Perfect!

"It's just an injection Arnold." "Yeah, but I'm not Arnold." "Well, everyone's Arnold for me. So sit down, and show me your forearm." "Are you sure this is perfectly safe, all fine?" "Everything is perfect, it is. It is natural and in this case quite mandatory that you feel some dizziness immediately after the injection. So, are you, now?" "No, not really." "Are you NOW?" "Yes I am, yes." "See, I told you - it's perfect. Now you'll be seeing everything over-exposed, brighter. Things will become more surreal, and I tell you, it's more fun. I know, because I've been there."I was floating; dreaming; flying; falling into an abyss.
 "Oh, I didn't think he was gonna buy that crap. Is he unconscious now - safe to be moved?"
"I'm the veteran here. I know, everything is just perfect. And yes, you can move him now."

No comments:

Post a Comment