Monday, October 11, 2010

Helpless!

How would you like to do a job which involves being shouted at by people of below average IQ all day? People who believe everything that their printer or scanner not able to do should be fixed by the guy on the other side of the phone? If you answered yes, you would do awesome in my role.
That day was a particularly shitty day. My average day itself is a piece of hell, so you can figure out how an above average one would be. So, I get into the cab pissed off with every single soul in the face of the planet and start my ride back home.
It was just me and the driver and he was talking on the phone while driving. It was not a big crime in this part of the world, but that day was not an average day, right? The customer in me woke up, I wanted him to get off the phone, at once. Well the driver, an young guy with lots of attitude, asked me what if he won't? I said I will complain to the logistic department. He pulled over and asked me to get out, told me that no soul would stop for me here; that I would most certainly be mugged; that I would be lucky to be alive tomorrow, which was true. I got off. He got off too, but this time to smoke a cigarette and to give me that smirk. That did it.
See, I was helpless, totally. I had no way; 10 in 1, I will be mugged. If I am extraordinarily lucky, I will be alive tomorrow. I was helpless. I took my gun, shot him, twice. Once on his neck; the second one square on his chest - my coup de grĂ¢ce. 

No comments:

Post a Comment