Saturday, October 2, 2010

Memories?

Every face you meet in the crowd is one with a myriad of stories. I don't know why I remembered this all of a sudden - I had this strange habit of staring at people in a crowd, without their knowledge. I used to try and read their minds; and trust me - I absolutely believed what I thought they were thinking of. This guy who is running off in a hurry needs to be home to take a quick leak; this lady has just had a fight with her husband regarding the curries she had made for lunch. This boy is tense because he didn't do the homework and he has got no excuse to justify it.
Isn't it funny that you always wanted to go far far away from your home and still every now and then you yearn to be back? Well I still yearn to be back home but I am terrified of missing what is out there - out there to watch and learn. Faces places and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment