Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Underwear.

"Underwear! Underwear! Underwear! That's all he cares about. Every single day he comes in with yet another load of underwear. When I say underwear don't think of them as those sexy kinky lingerie. I mean all those fat bloody men's underwear, you know." the furious lady said. "So you don't ask him about this, I mean about this kind of underwear shopping spree? the man who can be a police detective asked. "Of course I do, but that didn't work the last 11 years, did it?" "And he wears them all?" asked his companion. "Well, I am not sure. I don't think so. But, I'm not sure, see I haven't seen him in his underwear." "You haven't seen huh?" "Well see we, we don't have sex; never had sex. See I'm a lesbian and he is gay. Our's was a marriage of convenience." Cut back to a flea market where we see a man searching for something. Cut back to an younger looking version of the same man, much younger. We see him being almost strangled by a Sadhu. And he whispers hoarsely in our man's ear -  "An underwear, only an underwear can save you. Make sure that you have it with you when you need it." Our man, our man needs proof and he demands it. The Sadhu gave it - he gave him the colour of the underwear he was wearing. And also the colours of the one's he had been wearing for the last one week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment