Friday, November 12, 2010

And then there were none.

"You can start either from the left or right but you definitely have to start from the bottom. All the one's in the bottom must be first knocked off and that too one by one."
"Why so?"
"Why? Are you questioning my technique, you bastard? You want to take his place? I have been torturing and interrogating people ever since the war began and my techniques are flawless."
"Sorry Colonel."
"They call me Colonel even though I am not military. I am an academician, a Doctor you can say. So you start from the bottom always. See like this. Well, if there is even a reason why we start from the bottom is that - No No keep on knocking the teeth, but don't start with the top row yet - See stop now. Look at him. Awful isn't it? That effect, that same effect won't come if you start with the top row. Take that mirror show it him. Give him some more pain killer. And ask him questions. He will answer. And once done, keep going with the top row. Tomorrow we will talk about the nails and fingers."

No comments:

Post a Comment