Friday, November 26, 2010

Serendipity.

I had almost reached the speed I thought I needed. I hit the side rail and was flying. I would hit through the shop window, that I was sure of. But, I felt something was wrong, I wasn’t really going fast enough to reach the escape velocity. I might fly through into the shop, crashing through the window, but I might not end up in that couch, like I had in my mind. The way I always pictured in my mind. I always wanted to crash through the bridge, into the second floor of the furniture shop and end up in that huge couch.
“Please, please tell me it was an accident. ‘Cause something tells me you planned it. What is it with you and fly-overs and bridges? Are you crazy?”
“Darling, it was an accident. Just before I hit the rails I somehow felt I wouldn't reach the escape-velocity I needed. So I shifted down to rev but I didn’t have enough ground to reach that speed. Yeah, you can call it an accident now, other wise it would have been simple serendipity.”
** Those who know the Jayadeva flyover in BTM, would be able to picture this a little bit more clearly. And for the record, I am not crazy, yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment