Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Soulless.

“What happens when we die?”
“Well do I look dead to you kid?”
“No, but I thought you were wise and old enough to tell.”
“I am old, older than anything you might have seen, but I am afraid I am not wise enough, son. They say different things, though.”
“What different things? What do you believe is going to happen when we die?”
“Some say we cease to exist, while some say we do not. Some say the next is dependent on what we do in this. And it goes so on.”
“What do you believe? What do most of them believe?”
“If you ask that I can tell you, though I must also add that it is for you to believe it, as you see it. Most of them believe, including me that, once we die here, we goto a different world where we are attached to a body. Where we have a shape. Where we are fragile. Where we have tiers. Where we have names. Where we can lie, but also we can choose not to. Where we are what we look like rather than what we are. Where we appear. Where we are soulless.”

No comments:

Post a Comment