Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shadows.

"Have I seen you before?"
"Well darling, let's assume that you have indeed seen me (which I believe is bollocks in itself) but why would it matter either case?"
"No, I guess it looks like we are going to be intertwined for another hour or so. And I guess I thought."
"Thought what - please don't have any ideas, darling. And why can't these bloody humans turn off these lights at the very least. I could have gone somewhere and done some chores and come back."
"My Master always used to turn off the lights, you know."
"So you say it is my Mistress' fault, eh?"
"No, I wasn't actually saying that."
"Well, it can even be that your master has never seen such a woman as beautiful as my Mistress that he wanted to watch while doing it!"
"You have no idea what my Master is capable of!"
"Do I care? Only thing is that if the lights were turned off I could have been spared of the misery of being entwined with a slime like you. How much fire does your master have anyways? Will he be taking much longer?"
"Depends on how much time it takes to tire that hag of your mistress."
"Wish my Mistress could be a little bit more selective!"

No comments:

Post a Comment