Monday, November 15, 2010

Colourblind.

"Is my Red your Red?"
"What do you mean?"
"As in the colour I see as Red, is it the same that you see as Red?"
"Of course boy, we both went to the same school, didn't we?"
"Well let me rephrase the question for you - the way I perceive Red, you know, with all Reddish things, is it the same way that you perceive it? I mean, it doesn't necessarily have to be just Red, the question holds true for Blue Green Yellow, for that matter any named colour under the sky."
"What the fuck are you talking now?"
"Well it is a question, isn't it? A simple fucking question."
"Well, yeah, it is a question. But, it doesn't make any sense now, does it?"
"Of course it does! I thought we being friends and all, I could ask. See maybe I see Red like you see Green. You see Green like I see Blue. But since we both been to the same school, where they showed as an Apple - a Red Red apple in the conventional sense and told us - Lads, this is Red. See this is what I meant."
"Of course we are friends and you can ask. But, are you out of your mind or something?"
"Now are you calling me mad? That is not really a nice thing to do, you know?"
"That's not what I really meant. But…"
"But what?…" 

No comments:

Post a Comment